I was very excited to be asked to be the Program Chair for CopenhagenContext 2017 and I am just as excited by the program that we have selected for the conference.
First, let me say that we received a lot of excellent submissions and that making the final selection was very difficult. In addition to having excellent sessions that fit the theme, “Let’s Step it Up with Context-Driven Testing”, we wanted to have a lot of diversity so that we would truly have a conference program that would be able to appeal to any and all testers. We successfully achieved diversity in many different areas:
- Almost 50% of the speakers are women
- We have speakers from 11 different countries across 5 continents
- Different sessions are suitable for beginners through expert level
- Hands-on sessions as well as lectures
- Technical and non-technical
- New and experienced speakers
I am very pleased with the program that we selected. As CopenhagenContext is one of the lowest priced conferences I expect to see you there!
The CopenhagenContext 2017 Program Committee:
Paul Holland (Program Chair), Keith Klain, Maria Kedemo, Duncan Nisbet