CopenhagenContext is a forum and a conference!
Join us at this first international conference dedicated to Context-Driven Testing on Danish ground! Read more about the five highly interactive keynote conference here:
1.980 kr + VAT (50 % discount if you are a student or if you are unemployed).
Seats are limited – register now!
The Seven Principles of the Context-Driven School
- The value of any pratice depends on it’s context
- There are good practices in context, but there are no best practices
- People, working together, are the most important part of any project’s context
- Projects unfold over time in ways that are often not predictable
- The product is a solution. If the problem isn’t solved, the product doesn’t work
- Good software testing is a challenging intellectual process
- Only through judgment and skill, exercised cooperatively throughout the entire project, are we able to do the right things at the right times to effectively test our products.